Our team is always here to assist you.
Common ordering questions answered
Orders and Shipping
You can change your shipping and/or billing address by visiting the addresses tab on your account page.
This is optional. You can add/remove payment methods at any time by visiting the payment methods tab on your account page.
We offer free ground shipping on orders over $100 and free expedited shipping on all orders over $1,000. All shipments are fully insured and we proudly use FedEx for most deliveries. Please note that we do not ship internationally or to P.O. boxes. Please allow up to 2 business days after your order is placed for your items to be shipped. We make every attempt to ship in-stock items the day after the order is placed. When the order is made after 2pm CST, it will be processed on the following business day. Circumstances that may delay shipments include, but are not limited to:
• Payment that requires longer than 24hrs to process.
• Item alterations such as ring sizing or custom engraving.
If you need to return or exchange an item
Returns and Exchanges
In-stock Finished Jewelry
We offer a 14 day full return on purchases. The item(s) must be in unworn/new condition and contain original receipt, certificates and packaging where applicable. Must not have been altered by anyone other than Shaftel Diamonds. If the item has been altered in any way or is missing a receipt, certificate, packaging, etc. it will be denied.
- Please email email@example.com to receive an RA number. The RA number must be included on the return shipping label.
- Item(s) must be delivered within the 14 day return period.
Return Period Starts:
- The starts the day the shipment provider attempts delivery of the package at the verified shipping destination or the day your item arrives at a FedEx location (or other shipping provider) if your item is shipped “Hold for Pickup”
- The day your order would have been ready should you request delayed delivery.
- For in-store purchases, the 14 days starts on the day you are notified that your order is ready for pickup
Please allow 10 business days after receipt of your return for Shaftel Diamonds to assess the contents and condition of the returned item(s) and reimburse your funds. Refund will be processed using the same method of payment as the original purchase and in some rare cases, can take up to 4 weeks to show up in your account.
Custom orders are non-returnable. This includes custom-engraved items. Our custom jewelry design process involves customer approval either in person or electronically and is therefore non-returnable once the finished product is approved upon delivery. Items specially modified at a customer’s request are considered custom items.
Loose Diamonds and Gemstones
We offer a 5 day full return from date of delivery, whether in store or online, The loose diamonds and gemstones must have original receipt, certificate and packaging where applicable or the return will be denied. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RA #. This RA # must be included on the return label.
- We require all returns to be sent FedEx or UPS, fully insured for the amount paid for the item(s) and with a required signature and return receipt. For items above $25,000, please contact Shaftel Diamonds to make special shipping arrangements. You must include your RA# on the return shipping label. Customer is responsible for postage and insurance of items being returned. Shaftel Diamonds is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
- Returns may be made in person or by mailing to:
5706 San Felipe, Suite A500
Houston, TX 77057
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or call (713) 781-5300.